WELCOME TO OUR SWEDESBORO OFFICE
The law offices of Mattioni, Ltd. are located in the heart of Historic Swedesboro. Our offices are housed in The Kate Talman House, which was built over 200 years ago and is a fine example of a true brick Colonial structure. As you stroll down Kings Highway, you will enjoy dwellings that personify the Victorian era. There are examples of Colonial, Gothic Revival, Victorian and Georgian architecture throughout the town. Swedesboro was settled in the mid-1600’s. Kings Highway was opened in 1691. Originally, the town was called Raccoon. In 1765, the name was changed to Swedesboro. Today, a walk along the main street is a testament to the original settlement and community spirit.
We are so close to:
Center City 26 miles – 34 minutes
Cherry Hill 29 miles – 32 minutes
West Chester 25 miles – 38 minutes
New Castle Delaware – 22 minutes
At Mattioni, Ltd., we are dedicated to providing personal service and achieving practical solutions for our clients in the following areas:
- Admiralty and Maritime
- Business, Finance and Corporate
- Civil Litigation
- Employment and Civil Rights
- Estate Planning, Trusts and Estate Administration
- Land Use and Zoning
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Workers’ Compensation
Serving the Legal Needs of Individuals and the Business,Commercial and Maritime Communities.
Mattioni, Ltd. has been providing legal services to protect the financial, property, and personal interests of individuals and businesses in the tri-state region for nearly fifty years. We recognize the importance of listening, and we work closely with our clients to ensure that we understand their needs and can work together to provide effective solutions. Our focus is to provide our clients with competent and cost-effective representation.
News from our Swedesboro Office
Effective Aug. 1, 2016, the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) increased its civil penalties for violations of its regulations by 78 percent. This change comes in response to Congress’s November 2015 legislation requiring federal agencies to increase civil penalties to account for inflation, an adjustment that has not been made since 1990.
Awards, Recognitions and Presentations from our Swedesboro Office
- 2015, 2017 awarded Best Law Firm in the field of Transportation in South Jersey
- 2016 Mattioni named Best Corporate Law Firm in SJ Biz Magazine
- 2015 – 2016 named Best Employment/Labor Law Firm in South Jersey
- Eugene Mattioni and Joseph Bouvier honored with Best Attorney awards in Workers’ Compensation in SJ Biz Magazine
- 2015 recognized as Best Attorney’s in Business in South Jersey
- Michael Mattioni was a presenter at “A Comparison of Pennsylvania and New Jersey Real Estate Law” at the 18th Annual Real Estate Institute
- Michael Mattioni was voted Best Land Use Law Attorney by SJ Biz Magazine in 2015
5 of the Mattioni attorneys have been named by South Jersey Biz Magazine as Best Attorneys in Business.
- Michael Mattioni, Land Use
- John Mattioni, Business Law
- Eugene Mattioni, Workers’ Compensation
- Joseph Bouvier, Employment & Labor
- Stephen Galati, Transportation & Maritime