Ms. Alderfer’s practice areas include real estate law, estate planning and administration, and business and corporate law, including taxation. She is also involved in a variety of civil litigation matters handling landlord-tenant disputes, personal injury claims and defense, and equity cases. Recently, she was a presenter at the National Business Institute’s Seminar on Advanced Eminent Domain and Valuation.
Sarah obtained her bachelor of arts degree from Johns Hopkins University and her J.D. and LL.M. in taxation from Beasley School of Law at Temple University. Her pro bono efforts were rewarded in law school, where she was recognized as a fellow of the Rubin Public Interest Law Society.
Sarah was raised in Oreland, Pennsylvania and attended Springside School. She is a patron of Opera Philadelphia and serves as an ambassador for its young professionals program. She attends ballet classes and is an avid reader who now resides in Philadelphia.
Before joining the firm as an Associate, Sarah performed legal services as a contract attorney.
- Civil Litigation
- Corporate and Business Law
- Estate Planning, Trusts & Estate Administration
- Real Estate
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, 2013
- Temple University, Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2012
- The Johns Hopkins University, B.A., 2009
- Pennsylvania, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2016